Europe's biggest course-comparison platform
Europe’s biggest course-comparison platform
Help more than three million yearly visitors reach their full potential.
Place your offering on Springest and grow further
Reviews increase conversion on learning products
Research has shown that companies who actively collect reviews,see an increase in sales of 18%’. Our own research – in cooperation with NIDAP – showed that 75% of all participants value the reviews left by others when choosing a course, training or other learning product.
On Springest, we see that courses with reviews receive 40% more leads on average. The higher the amount of (positive) reviews you have, the more you stand out. Our search ranking is partially determined by reviews as well as the top 10 position per-category.
Our pricing model
Choose between a free account, receive leads and/or outsource
- Place your offering without the ability to receive leads.
- Learning products visible on Springest
- Participants leave reviews
- Receive registration requests
- Brochure requests handled by Springest
- Receive brochure requests from participants.
- Everything from the basic package, plus:
- Handle brochure requests yourself
- Higher ranking in search results
- Combination with the registration package possible.
- Directly receive registrations for all your learning products
- Everything from the leads package, plus:
- Learning products visible on Springest public and organisation portals
- Receive incompany requests
- Combination with leads service possible
Increase your reach among 3.000.000 visitors
- Advertise your learning products per subject, for a small but specific reach.
- Self-service through the Springest admin.
- Volume discount possible; check with your account manager.
- Your logo with a text of your choice (max. 200 words), optionally with one link in it.
- Advertise your learning product and reach an entire category of users
- Statistics of impressions and clicks can be sent on request.
Incompany requests: made-to-measure for organisations
Incompany trainings mean the provider will train on location, often in the requesting party’s company. Incompany trainings are almost always custom built to the client’s wishes. Through Springest you can receive incompany requests.
82% of requests are ‘won’ by a provider who responds through Springest.Read more about incompany trainings.
Don’t take our word for granted
This is what our providers say about being on Springest.
We’ve used Springest a couple of years and are happy with the results. The service towards providers has only increased since. For every question we have a fitting contactperson.Marianne Pundt